Sunday, May 10, 2009

What career options are open to me if i get MINOR in applied physics or computer science?

I want to major in music(sound) technology, but I'm concerned I may not find a good job in my area. My only options for a minor is applied physics or computer science. What kind of careers can i find with only a minor one of these areas?

What career options are open to me if i get MINOR in applied physics or computer science?
If you pass your teaching credentials for those subjects you can teach. You can try your hand in IT work if you have enough CS background. Physics minors don't have much options. You really need a MS or PhD to do anything with physics besides being a teacher, lab tech, and your typical sales, retail, clerical work. You can also try to be a tech writer.

night garden

No comments:

Post a Comment