Monday, July 13, 2009

Any Computer Science University in US that has internship as a requirement ?

I am an international student currently doing my BS 2nd year in Computer Science but my school doesn't have internship as a requirement. I would like to start working on the field today as an intern but as an intl. student, my only option so far would be to ask for my OPT (1-year employment authorization) which I would like to save for my last year in school. Does anybody know any university in US that would allow me to do internship without having to use my OPT for that? Thanks!

Any Computer Science University in US that has internship as a requirement ?
Internships are not a "requirement" in the US - you have to earn your spot through an interview process, just like any job.





To get your MS at many schools, you do have to do a research project, at which time you are considered an RA.


No comments:

Post a Comment