Wednesday, July 15, 2009

If I am in a computer science discipline and after 3 year studying, if I found I do not know how to program?

If I am in a computer science discipline and after 3 year studying, if I found I do not know how to program and how to develop logic, what should I do?

If I am in a computer science discipline and after 3 year studying, if I found I do not know how to program?
There are a lot of other things in the computer industry that do not require programming. Systems administration/IT support is the main one I think of.





Look at your non-programming CS courses and figure out if there is anything you really liked





I'd also go to your school career counceling center and have them do some personality and interest test that will give you an idea about what else you might enjoy.





If all those don't work out, I'd say that really research any new field before changing your major.
Reply:Switch majors is really your only option. Why stick with something you are not good at? And there will be no point is trying to force yourself, if you don't have the talent for it, you just don't have it. Try to find another major related to what you've already learned, but with less emphasis on programming. What about web design, computer information systems (or management information systems), or even an engineering major?





Take some time to research other majors, what the job prospects are, and whether or not there's a lot of programming involved. But you have to decide quickly, don't waste anymore time studying something you know you are not good at. Remember it's just as important to find out what you are not good at as it is to know what you are good at. It's too bad it took 3 years to get you to this point.

wholesale flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment