Monday, July 13, 2009

Where to start looking for the right college for Computer Science major?

I'm doing a search for different colleges that offer courses in computer science. If you are in this particular field please list the college you went to and a brief review of the college and whether or not you recommend it.





Or if anyone who knows any college websites pertaining to this field please list the site here so I can check them out.





Also if you know colleges I should avoid please provide that info too.

Where to start looking for the right college for Computer Science major?
Hi,


I used "EdSoup" to get the right college.With Edsoup, it's easy and FREE.You don't have to search for the right colleges.The right colleges will find you.They also helped me in getting my financial aid.More than 6600 colleges nationwide participating in this EdSoup program.Check it out here:


http://snipurl.com/1orsd
Reply:i want to go under the same profession and major and good colleges to look into colleges in california and colleges with the main focus of technology is the key!


No comments:

Post a Comment