Wednesday, July 15, 2009

As a Computer Science student, what books should I read to improve my knowledge and increase my job value?

Hi,


I'm a 2nd year Computer Science Engineer student and I've wasted two of my years just mugging up syllabus and then vomiting it on my exam papers. But now I wanna change. I want to read and increase my knowledge database so that my job value increases and people come to see me as a database itself.





I was wondering if any of you guys could tell me in what way I should proceed so as to increase my overall IQ. Should I start will small level books and proceed to higher level or should I increase my knowledge in other areas as well so that my overall IQ increases.





Ok, so I quess I want more of an opinion rather than an answer. Also can you 'wise and resourceful' people please tell me how I can get hold of some books (I mean e-books) to increase my knowledge the way you suggest? And pray tell me it in detail, ok?





Thank you!

As a Computer Science student, what books should I read to improve my knowledge and increase my job value?
try wrox publishers books...they r easy to understand and very informative.


No comments:

Post a Comment