Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Are chemistry and computer science related?

Could any of you argue that chemistry and computer science are related in discipline? I'm not saying they are related literally - but I've seen computer science teachers with PHD's in chemistry - I mean is the thought process similar because with chemistry you're dealing with equations that follow laws put together to produce a productive result, and in computer science you are putting code together that follows rules to create an effective result as well?

Are chemistry and computer science related?
I'd say computer science ties in nicely with physics as many of my friends at university have taken this combination. Although I can see your point but there are many mathsy subjects that may also be familiarised. Possibly in the case of medicinal chemistry or biochemistry your observations hold most true.

botanical garden

No comments:

Post a Comment