Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How can I get MBA in a new business school after I graduated in Masters degree of Computer Science?

I just graduated in MS of Computer Science from DigiPen (Institute of Technology). I decided that I want to do Masters Degree in Business Administration.


Would it be difficult for me to enter a business school, knowing that I am Masters in CS graduate? or easier?





Plus, I am looking for a business school that is really good in commerce and international business to do there my MBA, which one do you recommend for me? (I don't wanna pay more than 14,000$ as tuition)





If I have a GPA in BS of Computer Science B- and a GPA in MS of Computer Science A-, would I get financial aid in MBA of the new business school that I will join?





Help me!

How can I get MBA in a new business school after I graduated in Masters degree of Computer Science?
You'd be a strong candidate since even though your undergrad gpa is rather low, your first graduate degree will be what's noticed. You will need to take the GMAT and score high though, to be considered at good schools. Biz schools really love candidates that have technical backgrounds so you'll fit in just fine and shouldn't have any problem with the coursework.
Reply:It will be good for you to join MBA. there are lots of good universities offering MBA program. Computer graduates find it easy at business schools. Having degree in computer science and MBA will be very advantageous for you. Lots of opportunities in the E-commerce


No comments:

Post a Comment