Monday, July 13, 2009

How can join in the Al_azhar University from any country ?I am an Ethiopian Muslim student in computer science

Aselamualeykum for all muslims in Al_azhar University !!


I want to learn in Al_azhar university in different courses including islamic religion if there is any scholarship chance ! My name is Ebrahim Hassen .i am amuslim graduate student in computer science field of study in Jimma University in Ethiopia.So if i have get a chance to learn in Al_azhar university ,i am very happy to go to there.

How can join in the Al_azhar University from any country ?I am an Ethiopian Muslim student in computer science
Wa Alikum-Salam





I don't go to Al Azhar University but I can suggest that you go on their website to find out more information or you can call them. And I think it'll be pretty easy to get a visa to Egypt since it's for educational purposes.





Here is the website:





http://www.azhar.edu.eg/








Good Luck!!





By the way, we have the same last name. It's pretty rare that I find people spell it the same way I do. People usually spell it Hassan, especially the Somalis here. Just thought it was interesting.....

graphics cards

No comments:

Post a Comment