Monday, July 13, 2009

Does the world need all those computer science graduates?

I'm a computer science freshman and I'm very happy in my major, but I'm afraid that I might not find a job with a good salary after graduation because of the great number of computer science graduates every year.Is it risky to complete in this major? can u give me an example of a graduate salary and position.

Does the world need all those computer science graduates?
Obviously not, as i am one! and cant find a good job. In the UK there are not many opportunities, but u just gotta keep searching. Be persistent and never give up and someone will give you a chance, its a hard one. Some times i think was it worth while me getting a degree. Then after 6 months i got a temp job within IT so that was my start hopefully this will bring good things. Take every chance you get also try to undertake work experience while your studying will make a difference


No comments:

Post a Comment